Are you a resident of UAE? Then for years you might have experienced great internet outages and must have been frustrated with poor connections. The fastest developing business hub demands a great telecom infrastructure and Etisalat delivers high-end connectivity speed for all types of businesses and residents. With the latest advancements and technological innovations, it is now easy to set up a reliable internet connection even if you are new in Dubai. Do you prefer to change the internet package then experience fast Etisalat internet Dubai with trustworthy packages that fit best in budget and suits the needs of individuals.
Why consider Etisalat internet?
Etisalat is one of the reliable and best internet connection offered to the residents or business owners according to their requirements. The great service provider Etisalat offers internet plans for home use that vary from Al Shamil broadband to eLife internet plans that include TV, landline and internet volume. Etisalat internet network is extensive uses fiber optic for high-end speed. It is one of the competitive as well as an efficient network in the UAE. You can run an internet speed test to check your internet connection speed.
How much Etisalat internet Dubai cost?
A basic Etisalat internet plan in Dubai will cost you around AED 300 per month for 500 Mbps downloading speed. The premium package along with TV and internet service may exceed AED 1000. Following are the eLife package plans
- In AED 299, get 10 Mbps valid for 30 days
- In AED 399, get 20 Mbps valid for 30 days
- In AED 599, get 50 Mbps valid for 30 days
To avail fast internet speed, the premium plans may vary.
- In AED 999, get 100 Mbps
- In AED 2999, get 500 Mbps
To avail Wi-Fi coverage for the home, you have to pay an additional amount of AED 29. All of these charges are without a 5% value-added tax. The installation charges are AED 199, no matter which package you choose. The upgrade to any package is free but for downgrade, an additional AED 100 amount must be paid. To change the connection or for shifting the connection, AED 150 is charged for a technician`s visit and shifting the connection.
How to get Etisalat internet?
Getting Etisalat internet Dubai is easy and involves simple steps. The process of installation may take at least a week and it is essential to be a Dubai resident to apply for internet packages after filling a form at the service center. To use the Etisalat Wi-Fi internet, the customers visiting parks, shopping malls, entertainment places, airports, sports venues or parks can seamlessly connect with it by using the SSID signal. One time registration is required for safety purposes. Users will receive an SMS along with PIN that will be used as a password. Once you are registered, you can select a reliable package according to your needs.
How to cancel the Etisalat subscription?
Due to some reason, if you want to cancel the Etisalat internet subscription or want to downgrade the package plan, it is best to visit the service center for better assistance. You have to provide complete details regarding the cancellation and also have to pay the exit charges. The Etisalat customers must need to provide notice one month before cancellation otherwise they will be charged for an entire month even if the internet is not used by the individual.
UAE largest Etisalat Wi-Fi network
Mobile data is indeed consumed by the videos individuals watch on Youtube or Facebook. It is best to connect with Wi-Fi by using the Etisalat Wi-Fi device that enables everyone to enjoy free internet access for a longer time. The connection of Etisalat Wi-Fi is accessible to more than 350 areas all over UAE. The packages and plans offered to Etisalat customers are reliable and fulfill the customers’ requirements.
- If you are already an Etisalat customer and have subscribed to a mobile data package above than 1 GB, you can use free Etisalat internet Wi-Fi hours.
- The data pack of Etisalat internet is 10GB or above, you can use 20 Wi-Fi hours.
- The data pack of Etisalat internet is 4GB -10GB, you can use 20 Wi-Fi hours.
- The data pack of Etisalat internet is 1GB-4GB, you can use 5 Wi-Fi hours.
The non-Etisalat customers can subscribe to the UAE Wi-Fi package in just 5 AED and enjoy unlimited data valid for 1 day.
How to connect to Wi-Fi?
- To enable Wi-Fi on the device, all you need is to select UAE Etisalat Wi-Fi enabling you to direct automatically on the landing page of the browser.
- In most of the devices, you need to open an internet browser and type the address.
- If you are using it for the first time, you need to register by using a working mobile number. A pin code will be received. To enter a mobile number as a login and PIN as a password. If the PIN is forgotten, go to Forgot password.
- You can select Remember Me if you are a returning customer.
- Tab Start to use free Wi-Fi hours otherwise enter the credit card details to buy an internet package of your choice.
- A continuous-time will show the remaining session time.
The high-speed Etisalat internet Dubai enables UAE residents to use the internet on their devices. The Wi-Fi coverage is available all over Northern Emirates, Dubai and Abu Dhabi enabling individuals to use secure internet seamlessly by using innovative technology. Etisalat internet services are great in terms of quality and promise to deliver uninterrupted internet speed.